Aleph is on the front lines, helping people in prisons and their families with humanitarian, religious and social services, making an indelible impact on justice practices within the United States, helping people stay out of prison through alternative sentencing and diversion programs, assisting people throughout their reentry back to society, and providing Jewish community and religious services to members of the United States armed forces.
Aleph is seeking a dedicated individual who is action-oriented to join our team as the Data Associate. Aleph’s fast-paced culture is well-suited for people who are problem-solvers with positive attitudes.
The Data Associate will be responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date information in our various softwares. Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are a must. The Data Associate will create spreadsheets, run mail merges, and other mailing campaigns and general support for data administration. This person will be an integral member of the team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• High school diploma required; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, administration or related field preferred
• A minimum of two years previous experience in data entry or equivalent experience in a related field
• Experience with MS Office, Google Applications and other data programs
• Familiarity with administrative duties
• Attention to detail and ability to analyze information
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Intuitive with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
• Supportive of The Aleph Institute’s mission and values