SAR High School, a mission-driven, co-educational, Modern Orthodox Jewish high school committed to
student-centered learning in a challenging and supportive environment, seeks a Media Manager.
The Media Manager is responsible for promoting the work of the school in all of its facets. The Media Manager will
oversee and monitor the creation of digital content, including photography and videography,
Develop media content (i.e., photos, presentations, videos) in support of various departments and
Identify, develop and prepare appropriate digital content for social media in coordination with the
marketing/communications team, and other faculty as needed.
* Draft and post social media content
* Create, support and oversee the video elements of all school programs
* Manage livestream events that occur during the school day, evening and weekends
* Manage the school’s digital media assets (photos, videos, etc.) and maintain a catalog of all content
* Oversee school’s YouTube channel, public photo galleries and other public facing media assets
* Partner with the marketing team to craft content for the school website
* Manage digital signage throughout the school building
* Support, including training, faculty and students in their use of digital media tools.
* Oversee co-curricular clubs and activities in the area of digital media and attend/oversee programming as
* Attend and participate in departmental meetings and faculty meetings, and after-school events during the
* Engage in regular professional development that supports school, department and personal goals
* Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate possesses strong organizational and communication skills and a particular interest in working
in a school setting and fast paced environment. This person is customer service oriented, self-motivated,
collaborative and a team-oriented professional who understands the needs of teachers, other school
professionals and students, and is committed to the advancement of digital media in a school environment.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent technology work experience, preferably in an educational setting.
Proficiency with digital media software, basic web design, video and photo editing, presentation
programs, and graphic design.
This full-time position offers a comprehensive benefits package and a salary commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover**************************