The Child Enrichment Center is seeking talented, motivated, intelligent, and passionate individuals to join the growing team at our warm, happy preschool environment! Our school serves children ages 16 months through Kindergarten and is rapidly expanding. We are actively seeking an energetic professional who is qualified to wear multiple hats to serve as our Office Manager.
This position is responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the preschool administrative office and will:
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings
- Track teacher attendance
- Provide general support to visitors, parents, and teachers
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, office and school supplies, equipment, and errands.
- Participate actively in and execution of school events
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Drive; willing and able to learn new systems
- Bilingual (Fluent in English & Spanish, French and Hebrew an added bonus.)