Position type: Full Time Employee
International women’s nonprofit organization located in Bay Harbor Islands seeks full time Development Administrator. Candidate must have outstanding interpersonal skills; able to handle fast paced environment. This position works directly with the organization’s development and membership Chairperson’s and reports to the Director.
• Develop and maintain fundraising campaigns
• Integrate solicitation plans into organizations’ major events
• Responsible for identifying donors, corporations and foundations for purposes of solicitation
• Prepare data for annual Journal publication
• Implement thank you for donors
• Provide onsite support at organizations’ fund raising and membership events
• Prepare fundraising and Membership reports.
• Provide outstanding customer service to all prospects, members and donors.
• Identify and schedule solicitation meetings for new and existing donors
• Meet assigned fundraising goals as determined by the Development Chairperson and Board of Directors.
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to cultivate relationships with organization volunteers, potential and current donors.
• Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
• Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
• Experience with a FR Database required. Raiser’s Edge a plus
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft office
• Strong connection to South Florida Jewish community
• Knowledge of Jewish philanthropy, culture and traditions.