Temple Shir Shalom is a leading Reform Jewish congregation in Metropolitan Detroit. We bring goodness, love and depth into our world and build meaningful lifelong relationships.
About the Role
Temple Shir Shalom’s team is committed to providing a supportive, personal and unique Jewish community to each one of our members. We prioritize building relationships and creating a warm and welcoming environment for all.
• Create all marketing materials and graphics for Temple programs and campaigns including, flyers, emails, banners, invitations and social media.
• Manage and maintain website, produce web forms, update weekly electronic newsletter and regular posting on social media.
• Compile, lay out and manage mailing of bi-monthly printed newsletter.
• Serve as point of contact for the Temple Office, greeting members, general office duties and answering phones.
• Assist Executive Director with administrative issues.
This Job Might Be For You If…
• You celebrate joy – you are dynamic, enthusiastic and outgoing. We like smiling faces here!
• You’re a team player—adaptable, flexible and fun to be around.
• You are an ace communicator, both written and verbal —you can explain just about anything to anyone.
• Your philosophy is early is on time, on time is late—in other words, you have super-duper time-management skills.
• You go above and beyond. You’re willing to jump in wherever you’re needed—sleeves rolled up.
• You are comfortable asking questions and learning new things—including tech programs.
• You’re proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software and Microsoft Office.