- Shape the vision, learning and engagement for families with children from birth through grade 2/3;
- Supervise and work in collaboration with Director of Gan Elohim Early Learning Center to:
- Develop vision, design curricula for ELC,
- Mentor and provide professional development for ELC staff,
- Design approach of full integration of Jewish life into Gan Elohim community and curriculum;
- Lead learning programs for families and children in grades K-2/3 including:
• collaboration with TBE Learning Team to design and implement curriculum;
• work in collaboration with Exec. Director of Jewish Living and Learning Support
• coordinator, to develop and deliver professional development for faculty of learning programs for grades K-2/3.
- Guide families and children in decision making about on-going Jewish learning experiences, including TBE and day school programs;
- Create and implement communication strategy designed to connect with our young family community;
- Oversee the young family committee and attend meetings with co-chairs and committee members;
- Additional opportunities to work with young children and their families including hands-on work with the preschool.
- Develop and implement outreach and programming for Yaldeinu (FwYC) community (which includes Gan Elohim families), including Shabbat, holiday, and parent learning;
- With the clergy and learning teams, provide outreach and relationship-building: meet young families where they are, and support them on their individual Jewish journeys.
Our new staff partner will possess:
Relationship-building skills and event organizing/program planning experience;
A love of working with children and parents;
An energetic, engaging, creative, passionate and flexible approach;
Experience with social media and Google Suite Apps; familiarity with databases and online marketing;
Strong written and oral communications skills;
An ability to successfully handle multiple responsibilities and work collaboratively with a team in a fastpaced environment;
A passion for modeling Jewish values and practices with children, families and staff;
An ability to interact with confidentiality, integrity, and tact when working with our diverse community;
An ability to work independently, autonomously, and exhibit strong follow-through.
Qualifications: A minimum of 5 years in related experience, including curriculum development and staff supervision; Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred; Early Childhood Director certification preferred.
Hours: This is a full-time, year-round, position with varied hours including weekends and holidays.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover ************************