Na’aleh: The Hub for Leadership Learning, a program of The Associated: Jewish Federation of Baltimore has an immediate opening for an Operations Manager to join their team. The Operations Manager will ensure that Na’aleh’s operations are efficient and effective, enabling Na’aleh to serve individuals and the community at our greatest capacity.
About the Position:
The Operations Manager will support the organization’s day-to-day financial, administrative, and programmatic operations and be an integral member of our highly collaborative team (consisting of five other full and part-time professionals). They will manage our new database (NeonCRM), will facilitate all financial transactions with The Associated’s finance department, coordinate and support the implementation of programming, oversee the office, and provide administrative support as needed.
Key areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Being Na’aleh’s Resident Database Guru
• Oversee management of member and participant records in our NeonCRM database.
• Create and maintain event registration pages through Neon CRM.
• Develop periodic reports from NeonCRM and SurveyMonkey to measure participation and impact among the community and various subgroups.
• Oversee and support professional team’s use of Sharepoint.
Supporting & Maintaining Finances
• Liaise with the Associated Finance Department to manage our accounts payable, accounts receivable, and regular financial reporting.
• Manage credit card and other expense-tracking systems.
• Manage and implement annual dues collection from supporting organizations.
Providing Program and Professional Support
• Coordinate all logistical aspects to ensure smooth and efficient scheduling and implementation of programs, including room (or zoom) arrangements, food, and materials.
• Provide administrative support as needed by the other professionals.
• Schedule and take minutes at the Na’aleh Board meetings, as well as other board committee meetings as needed.
Maintaining Audacious Hospitality
• Create a welcoming experience for people when they come to the office (post-pandemic).
• Maintain office supplies and equipment in support of our work.
• Provide excellent customer service in a timely manner.
• Exemplary track record of operations-related work, particularly financial transactions
• Experience working with NeonCRM or similar database
• Experience with MS Office Suite of programs and (ideally) Wordpress
• A minimum of three years of relevant professional experience
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Knowledge or willingness to learn Jewish traditions, culture and values
Skills and Qualities:
• Passionate about providing top-notch customer service to all external and internal stakeholders.
• Excellent initiative – sees beyond the immediate to intuit what might need doing and always keeps growth and future needs in mind.
• Time-management whiz – able to manage multiple requests on a daily basis and operate effectively within a fluid work environment.
• Detail-oriented and works to ensure excellence.
• Excellent communication skills
Our mission is to catalyze and develop the leadership capacity of professionals and volunteers serving the greater Baltimore Jewish community. Each year, we engage professionals and volunteers in a variety of ways, from individual workshops to year-long cohort experiences. We offer a work environment that supports professional development and collaboration. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and make work/life balance a priority offering generous vacation/sick time and parental leave. To learn more about us, please visit our website at http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Qualified candidates interested in applying should submit an application http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx .