The Yeshiva of Greater Washington-Tiferes Gedaliah (YGW) is seeking a personable and detail-oriented administrator who has good overall computer skills to fill the position of Development Coordinator. The Development Coordinator is responsible for ensuring smooth day-to-day operations within the Development office and for supporting members of the Development team.
YGW is an orthodox Jewish educational institution – middle/high school and men’s college program - which has been serving the Greater Washington community for over 50 years. We are located on two campuses in Silver Spring¸ MD, a vibrant¸ observant community with a mature infrastructure.
• Manage the fundraising database
• Manage/coordinate various aspects of fundraising events
• Facilitate mailing campaigns
• Serve as the central, and often first, point of contact for community members and outside inquiries
• Assist with special projects related to donor relations/fundraising, stewardship programs and communication activities
• Develop/supervise at-home and on-site volunteer programs
• Outgoing, friendly and professional demeanor
• Basic understanding of development programs
• Meticulous and organized
• Strong work management skills
• Pleasant interpersonal skills
• Proficient in the use of Excel and Word
• Familiarity with DonorPerfect or other fundraising management programs preferred
• Solid writing skills
Salary commensurate with experience. YGW offers excellent benefits and a rewarding work environment.