Temple Akiba Early Childhood Center, located in the Culver City area, is expanding and seeking experienced classroom teachers (for children ages 2-5) for Fall (and Summer) 2021
Ideal candidates will embrace recent child development theories, focusing especially on a play-based curriculum that allows children to explore and develop their emotional, physical, cognitive, and social qualities through developmentally appropriate play and exploration. In addition, the ideal candidate has a knowledge of Jewish culture and traditions a commitment to Jewish values
• Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents
• Create activities/ curriculum that is aligned with the mission and vision of the ECC
• Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child
• Manage day-to-day classroom activities, both indoors and outdoors.
- Qualified candidates must possess:
- Effective oral and written communication as well as the ability to use technology for email messaging and zoom conferencing.
- 12 core ECE units (AA or bachelors in Early Childhood preferred.)
Hours are full time 8:30 AM-5:30 PM and All COVID-19 safety regulations will be in place for a safe return to the classroom Please e-mail resume no phone calls, please.