Congregation Etz Chayim is seeking a dedicated, highly skilled professional to perform the full range of functions needed to ensure our strong financial operation. The Director of Finance and Administration Responsibilities include:
• Basic, hands-on bookkeeping & accounting
• Budgeting & financial planning
• Preparing financial reports
• Human Resources-manage compliance, benefits, and onboarding new employees
• Being a leadership team member
If you have at least 5 years of professional accounting experience and 2 years of nonprofit experience, please consider joining our team. The ideal candidate will have an Accounting degree or certification, or commensurate experience.
Please send a resum*******************independent Jewish congregation in the heart of Silicon Valley which is committed to cohesive community, tradition, and innovation.