Program Operations Associate
Hadar is seeking a Program Operations Associate to help plan and execute all Hadar and Maimonides Moot Court Competition (MMCC) programs. A member of both the Programs Team and Maimonides Moot Court Competition (MMCC) Team, the Associate will work on the program portfolio of both teams. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, attentive to detail, comfortable managing data, and excels at multitasking. This person will be energized by a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with people. This is a full-time position based in New York (although remote at the moment) with some responsibility to work on evenings and weekends. This position may also require occasional domestic travel.
Hadar is a growing intellectual and spiritual initiative for people who want a meaningful Jewish life, serious Jewish study, and engaging Jewish community that empowers Jews to create and sustain vibrant, practicing, egalitarian communities of Torah, Avodah, and Hesed.
Hadar’s voice, deeply rooted in Jewish texts and traditions, offers a creative response to contemporary questions and challenges. Hadar is a leader in the field of Jewish education and community building, engaging diverse populations in serious Jewish learning with curiosity, creativity and conviction.
- Serve as a key member of the programs and MMCC teams to plan and execute all programs (now virtually, in the future, both in-person and virtually).
- Manage logistical and operational needs for all programs.
- Virtual Program Needs: data formatting and management; file(s) organization, formatting, editing, and distribution; google groups creation, moderation and maintenance; Zoom administration and moderation; program evaluation and communication creation and maintenance.
- In-Person Program Needs (in addition to those listed above where relevant): space reservation, coordination, set-up and break-down; food ordering/catering; travel arrangements and reimbursements; and materials purchasing, organization and maintenance.
- Serve as primary point of contact for program participants and MMCC partner organizations.
- Partner with MMCC Director on marketing and communications including implementing a recruitment strategy, drafting copy for marketing materials, and managing MMCC social media.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Creative thinker who is motivated by person-centered programming and creating seamless user experiences
- Early career professional with operations, program management, and event planning experience
- Excitement around use of data management systems effectively including but not limited to Salesforce, Hubspot, Google products
- Ability to project manage and keep track of multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellence in organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Flexible approach with a penchant for creative problem solving and adaptability
- Familiarity with and/or appreciation for Jewish texts would be welcome
The Hadar Institute offers its employees a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental and Vision Care Benefits, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Care Insurance, and much more.
Paid Holidays, both Jewish and legal
Paid Personal Time
Paid Sick Time
Leaves of Absence
The salary range for this position is from $50,000 - $55,000.