This full time position is responsible for organizing and supporting the work of the Menahel’s office by effectively managing and executing the day to day operations of the Yeshiva. This position is the preliminary contact for people and the school community reaching out to the Menahel. She effectively navigates productive communication between the Menahel’s office, students, faculty, administration, the parent body and the broader community. The assistant also collaborates with other support staff, as a team, to complete important school-wide projects and events essential to the overall success of the Yeshiva. She will be performing a wide variety of tasks such as setting up meetings, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly, the candidate should have a detailed understanding of Microsoft Office and Google Apps, be extremely fast at solving problems, and have strong prior related experience supporting a senior executive.
- Manage Menahel’s Calendar, set up and coordinate meetings, and accurately record minutes from meetings.
- Act as the liaison between the Menahel and the various concentric circles that exist in the Yeshiva and broader community.
- Support the Menahel with various projects and administrative duties as needed.
- Conserve Menahel’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications etc.
- Greet visitors to the Menahel’s office
- Answer phones and route calls to the correct person and take messages.
- Acts as preliminary contact person via phone and email with school constituents for Menahel.
- Prepares all communication including emails and letter writing for Menahel.
- Prepare and distribute agendas for all meetings.
- Other duties that arise as guided by the Menahel.
- Must be consistently reflective, finding ways to increase efficiency and effectivity in the
- Must be extremely computer/ technical savvy with an in-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite, Google Docs and Calendar, with the ability to become familiar with organization specific programs and software.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a daily workload and be able to meet deadlines in a fast paced quickly changing environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant experience supporting senior management.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- High degree of judgment, tact, and professionalism, as well as a profound respect for the confidentiality of the documents and communications involving the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
To apply, send a cover***************