CSS is offering an exciting opportunity to join the organization’s headquarters as ‘Director of New York Initiatives’ to help manage and scale existing programs and develop new and innovative initiatives for its New York base of volunteers and clients.
- Lead CSS outreach in New York
- Strengthen collaboration with partner organizations
- Assist in the delivery of CSS programs and training to new clients
- Stay abreast of antisemitism and security developments in the greater New York area
- Serve as a focal point for volunteer leadership in New York City
- Collaborate with the CSS national team to improve and expand programs and operations
- Engage in regular public speaking and advocacy work on behalf of the organization.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Experience working in the Jewish and/or security space
- Excellent communication and program management skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with persistence to see issues resolved.
- A natural ability to build strong relationships with people of all backgrounds
- Flexibility to work some nights
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred.