Weinberg Early Learning Center (WELC), located in Atlanta, GA, is looking for experienced, patient, loving, energetic, dependable, and professional teachers who love working with preschool children. We care for and teach children 12-weeks to 5-years of age. We are currently looking for teachers for our 2021-2022 school year. Candidates must enjoy working with children, possess an ability to be both patient and energetic, and display effective communication skills. We have half-day and extended day options available.
•Our curriculum is play-based and will include daily stimulation and age-appropriate activities and lessons, music, art, science, gross motor, storytime, and Judaism.
• Creating/Assisting in the implementation of the daily program
• Models appropriate behavior for students
• Understands and supports developmental benchmarks academically, socially, emotionally, and behaviorally
• Communicates proficiently in oral and written forms
• Participates in associated duties such as carpool, lunch, and recess
• Takes initiative to fulfill typical responsibilities and demonstrate a willingness to problem-solve atypical situations
• CDA; advanced degrees preferred
• 2-3 years early childhood education experience
• Speak, read, and write English fluently
• CPR and First Aid Certifications (or willingness to obtain these)
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment, and make the children's needs your primary focus
• Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a majority of the day
• Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
• Must pass a state background check
Must be able to adhere to strict COVID policy of mask-wearing.
We have strict COVID-19 guidelines we follow for all staff and families.