Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is at the heart of Greater Boston's Jewish community, but our reach is felt around the world. We bring together the resources, volunteers, leadership, and expertise to care for people in need, advocate for Israel, and ensure a vibrant Jewish future. Together, we're helping struggling families find financial stability, making Jewish learning relevant and inclusive, connecting the next generation to Jewish life, and so much more. Our greatest resource is our people — the staff, volunteers, partners and leaders who help make Greater Boston’s Jewish community a welcoming home. It’s this energy and commitment that drive CJP’s mission. We are one of Boston's oldest and most respected philanthropic organizations and we are currently seeking a Senior Analyst, Community Collaborations.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Community Collaborations, the Senior Analyst, Community Collaborations will play a key role in data management and analysis in support of CJP’s commitment to optimizing our communal ecosystem, comprised of more than 260 affiliated Jewish organizations/agencies including day schools and synagogues.
This newly created position will be an integral member of the Partnerships & Services team and is part of the new Community Collaborations team at CJP. The successful candidate will gather data from across the ecosystem, assess operational priorities, and track costs/benefits related to shared services, group purchasing, and formal collaboration opportunities (including mergers and acquisitions). The Senior Analyst will work closely with the operational, budget, and finance areas across all organizations comprising the CJP ecosystem.
• Develop and implement systems for data gathering across operational areas throughout the CJP ecosystem of organizations.
• Provide high-level analysis of effectiveness/impact of a range of collaborations across between organizations and with vendors and service providers.
• Provide metrics/data to inform decision making related to the shared services/group purchasing and other collaborations.
• Manage and analyze data related to operational areas, such as including facilities management, power and energy, and health insurance.
• Design systems and tools to monitor and track benefits/outcomes/saving related to shared services/group purchasing initiatives and provide regular updates.
• Conduct cost/benefit analyses and cost savings projections for potential group purchasing categories.
• Scan for new and emerging opportunities for analysis and exploration.
• Conduct financial modeling for CJP to assess the impact of potential mergers and acquisitions and other strategic alliances among communal organizations.
• Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
• BA/BS in Business Administration or related field.
• 5+ years of research/data analysis.
• Consulting experience a plus.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including experience working with data sets and excel.
• Proven research skills.
• Financial analysis acumen.
• Self-starter energized by the opportunity to work on new/emerging projects.
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple challenging projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness and ability to learn operational systems and leverage technology to achieve operational efficiency.
• Collaborative working style.
• Flexible and adaptable to changes and shifting priorities.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Strong MS Excel skills, such as vlookup, pivot tables, etc.
• Facility and comfort with MS PowerPoint and presentation creation.
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.
For more information about CJP, go to www.cjp.org.
Please use this link to apply: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx_ID=3402854
CJP conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
CJP is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities, women, veterans, black, indigenous and people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.