The 35th ISRAEL FILM FESTIVAL in Los Angeles is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, enthusiastic, and self-driven full time, year-round production Manager / Fundraising Assistant in our office in Beverly Hills.
The Israel Film Festival is the largest showcase of Israeli films in the United States, annually bringing close to 30 new Israeli feature films, thought provoking documentaries, student shorts & TV series to a wide audience of over 18,000 film-goers in Los Angeles. It is presented by IsraFest Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.
The festival takes place in November, but the position is year-round as we work on fundraising, producing several pre-festival events (for sponsors, filmmakers, and PR) and assisting in building our extensive marketing and advertising program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Assisting Dir. of Development in reaching out to potential sponsors and writing proposals
* Assisting in planning and execution of Gala Event, Sponsor Luncheon, etc.
* Working closely with Executive Director in Israel Office
* Writing and proofreading marketing and advertising material
Correspondence with sponsors
* Coordinating the production of program ad book, flyer, invitations etc.
* Organizing sponsorship mailings
* Maintaining relations with vendors
* Arranging meetings and follow-ups
* Administrative duties.
* 5+ years’ experience in development and sponsorship / fundraising
* 5+ Large scale event planning
* Festival experience a plus
* Native-level fluency in English, Hebrew a plus
* Strong interest in the arts, especially cinema
* Excellent writing, proofreading and communication skills
* Grant-writing a plus
* Confident and able to deal with sponsors and vendors
* Strong organizational abilities and attention to details
* Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
* Self-motivated, independent, energetic, creative and imaginative
* Familiarity with the Jewish and Hollywood communities
* Computer savvy, experience working with Zoom and online screening platforms.
Salary will be based on experience.
This position is available IMMEDIATELY.
This position is full time.
Please submit a detailed cover letter (a MUST) explaining your experience, successes, and why you are interested in this position and how your qualifications will benefit the organization.
For more information: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Full time hours: 40 per week