We are looking for a new Director of Social Impact and Partnerships!
Director of Social Impact and Partnerships
The Director of Social Impact and Partnerships will lead projects pertaining to LGBTQIA, Women empowerment, technology and culinary that related to the sphere of Public Diplomacy.
The Strategic Partnership Director is responsible for cultivating and retaining relationships with organizations and stakeholders in the regional jurisdiction of the Israeli Consulate of New York including New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
The Partnership Manager will forge relationships, promote projects that will engage with the Israeli social impact society (NGO and Governmental) on the issues mentioned above, and enable collaboration between Israeli civil society and the relevant American counterparts.
* Mapping and fostering strategic relationships particularly focusing on social impact projects.
* Planning and executing programs and events in different realms.
* Identifying potential partners between Israeli civil society and American counterparts, proactive research into working with a diverse and robust audiences
* Bachelor's degree
* Proactive involvement in Israeli and/or American NGO’s.
* Understanding of the American institutions/organizations pertaining to the areas discussed above, the jurisdiction area of the consulate (NY, NJ, OH, DE, PA)
* Expansive knowledge of institutions in the five states area is a plus.
* Knowledge of Israeli culture, history and society is a plus.
* Excellent communication, teamwork, and networking skills.
* Passion about social impact
* Strong planning and organizing skills.
* At least two years of experience
* Spanish is a plus.
We cannot accept applications from dual citizens, if one of them is an Israeli citizenship.
The selected candidate will have to provide a criminal police record and to pass a security screening
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter, a copy of your CV and two recommendations to *****************************