We want all applicants to be aware that even though we are dealing with the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we are still recruiting for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Interviews for qualified applicants will be conducted by phone and video conferencing.
Magen David Yeshivah High School is looking for a full-time Internship Coordinator for the next school year.
- Create connections with potential employers who may take students as interns.
- Create "job" boards for students of available internships.
- Meet with students to discuss fields of interest and pair students up with employers.
- Join our 12th grade internship team in coordinating internships for all 12th grade students.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 2 years experience in the business world.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering a wonderful mission driven environment, competitive salary and benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch. MDY is committed to an inclusive faculty therefore candidates from diverse backgrounds who want to make a real impact on the future of education are encouraged to apply.
Established in 1946, Magen David Yeshivah is a private co-ed Jewish day school that has since produced countless successful industry professionals, lawyers, physicians, rabbis, and teachers, as well as prominent leaders at the helm of numerous organizations. The growth rate of applicants to MDY is explosive, as our community recognizes the value and merit of our creative initiatives
Learn more and watch a video about working at Magen David Yeshivah. - vimeo.com/magendavidyeshivah