Pressman Academy ECC, is looking for our next Assistant to begin in June. As one of the first contacts/voices of the school, the ECC Assistant to Director sets the tone for the welcoming environment of the school with students, parents, teachers, and outside visitors. This position provides front counter support including, but not limited to, directing calls, coordinating general school operations, managing calendars, and teacher requests. Working within the context of a Jewish Day School, the ECC Assistant to Director is expected to role model Jewish values and professional practices.
Qualified applicants will demonstrate an ability to problem-solve, will exude a warm and welcoming demeanor, and will have strong communication skills. You should feel comfortable working independently with little direction, and you should be a person with a strong work ethic. Your resume should indicate a minimum of two (2) years of previous experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential job functions. You will love this job if you love kids, love being busy and want to be welcomed into a strong community.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter**************************** maintain a welcoming atmosphere in the front office.
- Have knowledge of Social Services Title 22 and maintain all licensing requirements for the school.
- Keep the front office (desk, cabinets) organized.
- Keep all files, electronic as well as paper, organized, up to date, and in order.
- Work with teachers to maintain inventory of supplies and materials
- Order and prepare classroom materials for the beginning of the school year