MJE seeks a Full Time Programming and Marketing Coordinator.
The position entails programming, administrative work and engagement with participants. The person for this position should be idealistic, personable, organized and experienced, preferable with experience in Jewish outreach. Position involves some Shabbats, holidays and evenings.
Program Coordinator Job Duties:
• Coordination of events and programs including: Shabbat Dinners, Classes, Social Events, Couples Events, High Holidays, Shavuot
• Coordinate and Organize Trips: publicity, recruiting and tracking, payments, programs, flights, orientation, keeping record of finances, correspondence with staff and participants, and reunions
Maintain and promote events and programs with social media, e-marketing, and print advertising/brochures
• Office Responsibilities:
Helping with office projects, including - database, website, office systems. Sending weekly correspondence emails. Thank you letters. Intake for all events. Answering office phone calls. Printing and making copies.
Program Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Two to three years related work experience in event planning management.
• Proven customer-service skills and excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong administrative and time-management skills.
• Resourceful, ambitious, and proactive team player.
• Ability to work evening events and some shabbats and holidays.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple assignments.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Drive and graphic design creation with Canva.
• Contract: Full Time
• Salary $45,000-$55,000 annual