Looking for a skilled and creative individual to help update, refresh and centralize communication (internal and external), run social media accounts and, with Temple leadership, develop outreach and advertisement plans for the congregation. Types of communication include a monthly newsletter (both print and electronic), weekly emails with program listings and updates, advertisements for temple events, and others. The role will be responsible for the following:
• Prepare and manage all external and internal Temple communications.
• Help to maintain brand integrity.
• Assist in the creation of digital, video, audio and print content.
• Track member and community engagement across various platforms.
• Bring efficiency to delivery methods of communication
• Manage online presence
• Establish consistency across all communications (both design and content)
• Prepare, design, and facilitate distribution of weekly congregational communications and monthly newsletter
• Define and implement publicity and outreach strategy
• Bachelor’s degree and/or 4+ years of communications experience
• Proven record of communication and design expertise
• Ability to lead diverse groups to achieve goals
• Ability to effectively communicate with various internal and external stakeholders and lay-leaders
• Awareness of Judaism and the Jewish community
• High ethical and moral character
Flexible Schedule, remote work possible