Ohev Shalom of Bucks County, a Conservative Synagogue, is seeking a part time Administrative Assistant for our Rabbi, beginning on July 1. The administrative assistant to our Rabbi provides consistent, confidential, and professional administrative support to our Rabbi.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Keeping of and sometimes scheduling appointments
• Sending out information to our B’nai Mitzvah families and making sure they follow through on information needed to be returned.
• Sending out Yartzheit notices in a timely fashion.
• Handling of additional seasonal projects.
• Sending out letters and notices through constant contact.
Must have a knowledge of Excel & Microsoft 365.
A basic ability to read Hebrew and understand Jewish Holidays.
An ability to learn new computer program****************