Development and Membership Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage all data flowing in and out of ShulCloud (Synagogue CRM), training to be provided
- Support Clergy and Board members in fundraising efforts by providing research and background information
- Work with Shul bookkeeper to ensure pledge payments are being made
- Oversee creation of donor marketing materials
- Prepare regular and end of year donation receipts and letters
- Prepare all donor recognition correspondence
- Assist with development event implementation where needed
- Manage various campaign initiatives throughout the year
Communications Responsibilities - training provided for email, website client and graphic design tools.
- Create communication calendar for full shul list, various specific segments of the shul membership and larger community
- Review and maintain website needs
- Maintain photo database of shul events and programs for use in future communication
- Serve as liaison to graphic designer for various Shul graphic design needs
- Manage email platform, list and all shul email communications
- Coordinate Social Media accounts and activity
- Monitor social media presence
- Monitor shul activity, solicit content from professionals, lay leadership and members for sharing
- Provide social media reporting for various constituencies throughout the year
Proficiency in ShulCloud, Google Docs, Canva, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Facebook and Instagram a plus. Will provide training as necessary.
Ability to multi-task, plus good people, written and verbal communication skills.