Design and implement innovative and engaging social, cultural, religious and educational programming for all ages and demographics.
Collaborate with clergy and lay leaders in planning and executing programs.
Manage marketing and communications (i.e.- constant contact, emails, text, social media and phone)
Maintain and cultivate relationships with members, and key lay leaders
Maintain program events calendar on synagogue website, and in office (google cal, etc.)
Maintain and keep track of program budgets
Be present to run events with volunteer assistance, as needed
Skills and qualities we’re looking for:
* Well-organized and detail oriented
* Team player
* Flexible – synagogue life changes quickly!
* Willing to work occasional evenings and weekend hours, as well as holidays.
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to set priorities, work independently, and multi-task
* Tech savvy: Fluency-level skills with Google Suite, Constant Contact, and social media tools
* Basic knowledge of Jewish holidays and practices (Hebrew a plus!)
* Experience with a diverse set of Jewish and interfaith families across the spectrum of Jewish knowledge and observance
* Willingness to work in-person and virtually