Digital Coordinator and Educator
Los Angeles, California
For over a decade, StandWithUs has pioneered pro-Israel outreach on a variety of digital platforms. Through dedication, creativity, and hard work, our weekly peak social media reach is over 100 million people. Our digital department works around the clock on a variety of digital platforms, creating powerful educational content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and across other social media and digital platforms in multiple languages.
StandWithUs is now looking for an experienced, talented, hard-working Digital Coordinator and Educator. If you can demonstrate excellence in this capacity and if you are creative and have a passion for Israel outreach, then read more, and get in touch.
The Digital Coordinator and Educator is a full-time position based flexibly in StandWithUs’ head office in Los Angeles, under the direction of the management of the StandWithUs Digital Department, based in Jerusalem.
The key function of this position is to lead social media activity among groups of students and community members. This involves reaching out to these groups, training them to actively educate about Israel and counter antisemitism online, and creating related social media and internet content.
We are looking for:
• Dynamic presentation skills
• Excellent social media skills and knowledge of leading platforms
• Great knowledge of Israel
• Ability to communicate messages clearly
• Ability to appeal to people of all ages, especially high school students and teens
• Someone ready to work on a program to educate and empower Social Media Ambassadors to post content related to Israel and countering antisemitism
• Assist in the planning, initiating, and editing of content to support StandWithUs’ efforts on all social and digital platforms
• Create original graphics to support StandWithUs’ effort on social media and all other digital platforms
• Post relevant content on StandWithUs’ social and digital platforms
• On an ongoing basis, work closely with the Director of Digital Strategy and Content to manage projects, assisting in the day-to-day needs of the department
• Other duties related to specific projects, as assigned
• Adobe Photoshop proficiency required
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
• Familiarity with leading social media platforms
• Writing and strong research skills a plus
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X a plus
• News savvy: a strong background in researching and producing materials related to international affairs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment required
• Strong proficiency in written English
• Great presentation skills
We are looking for someone with a passion for the mission of StandWithUs, an enthusiastic, determined, and creative individual to join our excellent team. Please apply to the email address listed with “Digital Coordinator and Educator” in the subject line and include a current C.V./résumé, samples of your previous work, and any references.
StandWithUs is an international, non-profit and non-partisan Israel education organization that works to inspire and educate people of all ages about Israel as well as challenge misinformation and fight against antisemitism. We reach millions via engaging graphic and web content and digital media. We are inspired by our love of Israel, our belief that education is the road to peace, and our commitment to stand up for Israel and the Jewish people.
Through university fellowships, high school internships, middle school curricula, conferences, printed materials, social media content, educational films, and missions to Israel, StandWithUs supports people around the world who want to educate their schools and communities about Israel. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Los Angeles, the organization has chapters and programs on five continents, including the U.S., Israel, the UK, Canada, South Africa, and Brazil.