StopAntisemitism.org (SA) works to hold antisemites accountable and create consequences for their bigoted actions by developing communication channels that foster relationships with millions and encouraging followers to report antisemitism whenever and wherever they encounter it.
SA is looking for an individual with experience in social media and communications who will be working closely with the Executive Director performing various administrative duties.
• Review email communications and draft appropriate correspondences
• Schedule meetings and events
• Moderate daily content for social media
• Assist in managing and updating website
• Maintain and update contact lists
• Perform all other relevant administrative duties
• Must be fully committed to SA’s mission.
• Knowledge and interest in the latest current events pertaining to Israel, Judaism, and antisemitism in the US is a plus.
• 1+ years of experience working in an administrative role
• Social media algorithm knowhow (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
• Experience in web management software (either Wix, Squarespace and/or WordPress)
• Familiarity with CRM/marketing databases
• Must be able to successfully function in an extremely fast-paced changing environment
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• High attention to detail and mindfulness of timelines