The Macks Center for Jewish Education (CJE) is seeking a collaborative and efficient Marketing & Administrative Coordinator to support the development and distribution of marketing materials, ensuring that the agency is well represented in print, on-line and on other media. The successful candidate will assist with clerical and administrative support, helping to set the tone for a welcoming environment in the agency. Professional development opportunities will be provided in order to help support this professional’s growth.
What You Will Do:
· Regularly review and update the CJE website, integrating all events into the shared calendar.
· Create and distribute registration forms and e-blasts for agency programs and initiatives
· Work with the Constant Contact and LGL, running reports and managing contacts
· Generate digital and print advertisement materials, posting to social media
· Collect and analyze consumer behavior data for Live and Learn, PJ Newsletter and other CJE programs
· Assist in answering and responding to telephone inquiries
· Provide customer support in the library and CRAFTS room
· Attend CJE functions and staff meetings as requested
Who You Are:
· You believe in our mission and bring passion for Jewish learning and education and are comfortable working with a wide range of diverse educators
· You have demonstrated strong communication, organizational skills and analytical skills
· You are collaborative and thrive in a team environment but can work equally well independently
What you bring:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Design and database experience preferred
· Knowledge of Jewish holidays and customs and basic ability to decode Hebrew
· Mastery of Microsoft office suite including Excel, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of Constant Contact and CRM software
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
The Fine Print:
This is a full-time position and reports to the Executive Assistant/ Office Manager. CJE is committed to maintaining a safe work environment, and this position is in person. The CJE offers a competitive benefits package, including employer contribution to health insurance, 401K Plan, employer-paid life insurance and a complimentary membership to the Jewish Community Center. We make work/life balance a priority offering generous paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.