Solomon Schechter Day School of Bergen County is a warm, inclusive Jewish day school that educates children from Early Childhood through Eighth Grade with a vigorous dual curriculum in general and Judaic studies. We inspire our students to be engaged, independent learners who embrace Jewish values and practices and strive with confidence and compassion to better the world. We are seeking a passionate Middle School Hebrew language teacher to work in a collaborative, warm, academic environment beginning in the fall of 2021.
• To teach Hebrew as a second language
• Maintain a warm, well-organized, safe, classroom environment
• Develop a positive relationship with each child and promote the development of self-esteem and independence
• Collaborate with teachers to support differentiation and modify assignments as needed for students.
• Support student growth to foster student development of language skills.
Experience in teaching with Neta / Bishvil Ha’Ivrit Curriculum preferred