The Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta (MJCCA) is among the largest Jewish community centers in the world! The MJCCA is a thriving, dynamic, ever changing organization serving over 60,000 people each year. The MJCCA’s modern, multi-purpose Zaban Campus sits on 52 acres in Dunwoody where people across all generations participate in every possible kind of program that helps people meet their newest lifelong friends, learn new skills and enhance their overall quality of life.
Job: Digital Marketing Manager Title: Digital Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Assistant Director of Marketing
We’re seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to join our collaborative marketing team! This position provides a unique opportunity to make an immediate contribution to the MJCCA while also providing the opportunity to gain experience spanning strategy, multiple technological platforms, and analytics. The Digital Marketing Manager will help develop email marketing campaigns, create social media campaigns, and manage multiple websites. Our ideal candidate is a creative, organized, and deadline-driven critical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces new technologies.
· Produce email marketing campaigns, including creating the emails, managing the approval process and distribution lists, and evaluating the analytics
· Manage and grow the MJCCA’s social media presence by identifying, collecting, creating, and publishing a variety of engaging content
· Assist in monitoring and updating web content across three websites to improve SEO and ensure content is relevant, informative, and timely, and to evaluate the need for updates or changes to website structure and/or features
· Coordinate and create graphics for electronic use
· Assist in measuring and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and website analytics and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Play a key role in developing and implementing strategies to engage online audiences, increase brand awareness, generate inbound traffic, and enhance member and community engagement
· Other duties as required by business needs
Qualifications and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field
· 2+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing
· Proficient in using email marketing platforms, WordPress, and Photoshop
· HTML and CSS knowledge
· Understanding of major social media platforms
· Comfortable identifying and solving problems
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
· Ability to take direction and work in a collaborative environment
Please include a cover letter (in addition to your resume) sharing how your skill set and experience relate to this position and why you’re interested.
About the MJCCA
Impacting more than 60,000 people through more than 10,000 programs annually, the Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta (MJCCA) is a nonprofit organization that is welcoming to people of all faiths, ages, and backgrounds. The MJCCA is committed to strengthening the quality of life in Atlanta and is recognized as one of the most highly regarded Jewish community centers in the nation. Our NAEYC-accredited preschools, award-winning camps, outstanding cultural events, and invigorating sports and fitness programs engage and connect the community.
The MJCCA has been ranked among the Top Workplaces for ten consecutive years by the Atlanta Journal Constitution. As a Top Workplace in Atlanta, we pride ourselves in providing our staff with a great work-life balance, staff appreciation events, excellent health and wellness programs, retirement plan, life insurance, and generous vacation and sick benefits. Employees also receive free family membership and additional program discounts.
If you join our full-time and part-time family of staff members, you will be part of an amazing agency
that has been voted as a Top 100 Workplace for 11 years in a row.