Israel Tennis and Educations Centers Foundation
Since its founding in 1976, Israel Tennis & Education Centers (ITEC) has become one of the largest social service organizations in Israel, serving more than 20,000 children annually. ITEC now has 16 centers throughout Israel, many of them in underprivileged neighborhoods,
providing disadvantaged children with a safe, structured, and nurturing environment.
Israel Tennis and Education Centers Foundation seeks a Vice President of Development, Tri-State for New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut who is self-motivated, mission-driven, proactive, personable, and organized. The Vice President must collaborate effectively as a strategic fundraiser and nonprofit leader. This person will have ultimate accountability for achieving campaign goals. Reporting to the Global President, the Director is responsible for the overall leadership, strategic direction, and growth of ITEC’s operations in the Tri-State region. The Director will guide programs and activities that strengthen and expand the organization’s visibility and brand and will work closely with fundraising counterparts to plan and implement high-impact, successful fundraising initiatives.
To learn more about ITEC, please visit: www.itecenters.org
• Lead, develop, implement, and manage short and long-term giving goals and strategies to
support ITEC’s mission and fundraising goals.
• Cultivate, steward, and build trusted relationships with a portfolio of major donors and
prospective major donors to generate new and increased giving.
• Collaborate with staff in the region, nationally and internationally in all campaign-related
materials and events to ensure accuracy and consistency of messaging.
• Manage the planning and implementation of special events for donor recognition and
fundraising such as exhibitions with children and alumni from Israel, parlor meetings, speaking
• Pre-solicit sponsors for annual gala dinner and coordinates with an event planner.
• Oversee the Lay Leadership Regional Board of Directors and recruit prospective board
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 7 years of demonstrated success in philanthropic fundraising or corporate relationship management.
• Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing a fundraising plan. Ability to articulate organizational goals related to building an effective philanthropy strategy.
• Demonstrated experience and strong relationships with foundations and high-net-worth donors.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written; skill in presenting oneself and communicating in a manner that is clear, effective, and inspiring.
• Computer literacy experience using Raiser’s Edge to maximize fundraising results preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office; comfortable with and open to new technology.
• Be available for evening and weekend events.