The USY Operations Manager position offers the opportunity to work inside an authentic and dynamic organization. USY is looking for someone who is organized, detailed oriented, and creative when it comes to creating and organizing new systems. We are a non-profit youth organization looking for a full-time Operations Manager. We are located in NYC but are home-based until further notice.
Our ideal candidate will work on a broad range of short and long-term projects. They will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations necessary to ensure that the organization achieves its objectives.
A typical day includes interaction with the staff in our teen engagement department both for summer programs as well as branch and regional programs, communicating with vendors, reviewing logistics for upcoming events, analyzing expenses for future reporting, and working on finance-related details to our programs.
The ideal candidate should be:
- A person with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to create and sustain vendor relationships
- Able to prepare budget schedules and other organizational reports
- Be responsible for document review (e.g. contracts, MOU, etc.), and have the ability to provide insights into proper price comparisons
- Work independently on projects
- Managing online finances
- An excellent communicator via email, text message, and phone call
- Proficient in Google suites and Microsoft office programs and quickly learn our online registration program
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Must be able to spend hours on their feet at conferences
- Driver’s license is required and is able to travel once COVID is over
- Nights and weekends are required on occasion