At Milken Community School, we think education is more than what you know. Our School, founded on Jewish values, is about who our children can become and how they can help others become who they might be. Because the world our children will create tomorrow is born in the School we build today, our mission is to educate our children so they can surpass us.
Are you a professional who would be inspired by working as a valued member of a high impact team?
Want to join an organization that makes a transformative impact on young lives?
In this role you will collaborate with a highly creative and motivated team to achieve ambitious goals that enable inspirational teaching & learning, promote community and support Milken’s pursuit of excellence.
The Program Coordinator is a key member of the External Relations team that includes alumni relations, communications, admissions and fundraising.
*Fast-growth opportunity - The position may adjust / evolve rapidly to match the individual’s skills, experience and aptitude.
- Partner with the team to design the strategy, theme/messaging, and timeline for the annual fund activities and production of materials.
- Coordinate and manage campaign kick-offs, mailings and volunteers.
- Send formal acknowledgements and thank you notes to donors. ? Collaborate with Donor Relations and Database Manager to provide reports on annual fund performance, metrics, statistics, year-end tax receipts.
- Assist in creating and implementing a plan for the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of major gift prospects and donors, including production and organization of materials and
- Coordinate a plan with development calendar and other fundraising initiatives.
- Assist in planning and staffing Development Office events as needed.
- Participate in External Relations & community events, forming relationships with employees and parents.
- Develop and lead the school’s efforts for securing grant funding.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong written communication skills and experience developing communication materials.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong aptitude for technology including software, database, social media, or web-based applications.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Develop appreciation for and ability to clearly articulate the mission of Milken Community School.
- Uphold commitment to confidentiality, diplomacy, discretion and tact.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends for special events.