RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• AMIT Ambassador: Must be able to demonstrate a passion for and the ability to articulate the mission and importance of AMIT Children.
• Recruit prospects and bring them into the AMIT pipeline.
• Cultivate donor relationships through effective and timely communication methods, including digital and print correspondence, engagement opportunities and events, and in-person meetings.
• Develop and execute solicitation, stewardship, and engagement plans targeting active and prospective donors.
• Increase AMIT’s community awareness and outreach across various social media outlets.
• Create, implement, and manage events - Zoom and in person.
Requirements: Must have at least 3 years’ experience in fundraising and managing special projects/events.
Ideal candidate must:
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Have strong organizational skills
• Be very detail-oriented
• Be very computer literate
• Be a self-starter
• Have the ability to multi-task
• Have the ability to work well under pressure and within deadlines
• Be outgoing
• Have a positive attitude
• Be a team player and collaborate well with colleagues in person and virtually
• Be pro-active
• Have strong knowledge of the Jewish community