The Adult Enrichment Program Coordinator develops cultural and educational programming working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. This gives our community an opportunity to explore the numerous cultural, educational, recreational and social activities for adults. He will help them learn new skills, travel the world, discuss current events, and much more. Offering a myriad of recreational, social and educational programs for adults that provides the opportunity for personal growth, intellectual enrichment, skill development, and social networking.
Main responsibilities include planning and implementing programs, events, lectures, and adult educational classes. Fundraising and budgeting experience preferred. A background in marketing is a plus. Understanding of working with lay leadership and Jewish not-for-profit structure is helpful.
Job Summary: The Adult Enrichment Program Coordinator is responsible for fulfilling the programming mission, to be the center of arts and culture at the Katz JCC. Through the curation, development, and implementation of programming which includes film, literary/author events, music, special events and performances, lectures, and art.
Responsibilities: Include, but are not limited to:
• Direct cultural arts and educational programs, developing and managing the scope of events, classes, lectures, and art gallery space(s)
• Cultivate lay leadership and work with committee volunteers to develop programming and grow participation
• Develop programming partnerships and coordinate with contracted programs and service providers for the efficient and effective delivery of programs and services
• Create annual program budgets and manage spending on a regular basis.
• Implement a marketing plan to generate program participation and event ticket sales
• Work with Marketing Director to develop all marketing materials for cultural arts and adult programs
• All other responsibilities that are deemed necessary