I am a director with an array of responsibilities in the field of Jewish Youth, Adult, and Family Programming, both locally and nationally. I am in need of a personable, organized assistant who can help me stay on top of all of the projects and daily tasks I am constantly juggling.
Below are the skills that the ideal applicant either has, or is willing to learn.
Don't be discouraged if you don't have experience in a lot of these! This is a wide range of skills and I don't know anyone who is an expert in all of them. You just need to be ready to dabble :-)
• Great phone/conversational skills
• Gmail/Whatsapp/written communication
• Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
• Microsoft Word/Google Docs
• Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
• Online calendar management
• Photoshop and/or Canva
• Microsoft Publisher/Adobe Indesign
• Microsoft Powerpoint/Google Slides
Salary range between $32000 and $40000, depending on skills and experience.