Congregation Bet Haverim is a vibrant, Reconstructionist synagogue made up of 300 diverse households located in Atlanta GA. Learn more about CBH at www.congregationbethaverim.org.
We are seeking a full-time Executive Director to partner with staff, rabbis, and lay leadership. The Executive Director will report to the Board of Directors and will work in close collaboration and consultation with the Senior Rabbi.
Areas of prime responsibilities include:
- Organizational Development & Fundraising
- Communications & Marketing
- Leadership Development
- Financial Management & Planning
- Office Management
- Human Resources
- Major Events & High Holidays
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Graduate degree considered favorably.
- Five years of relevant management experience in a non-profit or membership organization.
- Excellent organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Jewish rituals, traditions, and life-cycle events.
Additional preferred experience:
- Understanding of the unique functions of and management issues faced by synagogues.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, PPT or other presentation software, Google Docs & Sheets, and QuickBooks.