Huntleigh USA Corporation is looking to hire reliable, experienced, Unarmed Security Officers for a private Jewish primary day school located in Manhattan, NY.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the security and safety of the company’s client location. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Post coverage
• Bag searches
• Foot patrols
• CCTV monitoring
• Control entry points
• Respond to all alarm and security related issues
• Adherence to company and client policies and procedures
Providing second to none service to our clients is paramount which requires a high-level of responsibility, professionalism, punctuality and an availability to work weekdays and weekends depending on the day-to-day needs of the client.
• At least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid NYS Security Guard License
• Valid Driver’s License
• Reliable form of communication (phone number for immediate contact)
• Excellent communication skills
• Energetic and detail oriented
• School security/safety officer experience
Su**************************** that meet the above requirements will be considered.