Tamim Academy of Boca Raton, FL (Tamim Boca) seeks an experienced, energetic, and compassionate Judaic Studies lead teacher, part-time position, for our 1st and 2nd grade combined class beginning in August for 2021-2022 school year.
Tamim Boca is part of Tamim Academies which is a national school network dedicated to transforming Jewish elementary education in North America. Inspired by Chabad, guided by leading educators, and enriched by the spirit of community, Tamim Boca prepares students for purposeful lives by empowering them with a positive self-concept, a passion for learning, and eternal values.
Educators at Tamim create an individualized, hands-on, and learner-centered environment for all students, where children learn in small groups. Our educators possess a growth mindset and enthusiasm.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in education or teacher’s Seminary diploma
• Minimum 3 years lead teacher experience teaching Judaics in lower elementary grade
• Prior experience with creating whole-child learning activities
• Commitment to continuous professional learning, collaboration, improvement, and a willingness to share lessons learned
• Collaborative mindset and a "can do" attitude to overcoming obstacles
• Passion for working with and engaging children in student-driven learning
• Positive, friendly, and poised under all circumstances
• A solution-oriented, proactive communicator and collaborator
• Commitment to Jewish life and education
Compensation and Benefits:
• Excellent and competitive pay commensurate with experience