Opening for a full math/STEM teacher in our elementary and middle school. Be a part of our vibrant growing community!
For applicants applying, we are looking for an educator with experience, a bachelor’s degree or higher and teacher certification with the state of Florida. Proficient with technology.
• Prepares and implements appropriate long range goals and objectives within his/her assigned age and developmental level, grade level and/or curricular area.
• Establishes, implements, maintains, and evaluates the learning environment in which the academic, emotional, psychological, and social needs of the students are met.
• Advises parents and/or legal guardians of student progress and communicates student expectations, student achievements, and reinforcement of classroom goals.
• Demonstrates and differentiates methods required to perform classroom assignments to support the needs of individual students.
• Conducts, on a day-to-day basis, classroom instruction relevant to the attainment of the written goals and objectives.
• Manages student behavior for the purpose of providing a safe and optimal learning environment.
• Develops and fulfills the requirements of the academic and education programs.
• Cooperates with his/her colleagues and administrators in the total operation of the program.
• Prepares specific learning goals (long range) and objectives (short range) for students within his/her designated age and developmental level, grade level and/or curricular area.
• Implements the learning goals (long range) and objectives (short range) through appropriate lesson plans and daily instruction within his/her designated age and developmental level, grade level and/or curricular areas
• Creates and maintains a positive learning environment that empowers students.
• Evaluates and modifies, on an on-going basis, his/her teaching techniques relevant to the progress of the students.
• Provides supervision and activities, if necessary, for students before and after school begins, during the noon lunch period, and recess
Looking for team player who can think out of the box and bring creative and innovative teaching methods to our students. Also looking for individual who is warm, have a positive attitude, great communication skills, an open and honest communicator and a strong work ethic.