Dynamic Westchester, NY, Reconstructionist congregation seeks outstanding educational leader as full-time Director of Jewish Family Education and Engagement. Bet Am Shalom Synagogue is looking for an experienced educator/administrator who shares our vision of PreK-12 religious school, family education and programming as a potentially transformative period in the lives of Jewish families and children. Ideal candidates should have:
• experience in progressive Jewish education;
• superior teaching ability;
• a track record in program and curricular planning and innovation;
• exceptional leadership ability, organizational and communication skills;
• expertise in administration and staff development;
• musical background -- a distinct plus
• relevant education/degree(s)
The ideal candidate is energetic, creative, flexible, passionate, collaborative, knowledgeable, Jewishly engaged, available as of early June 2021.
Compensation commensurate with experience, qualifications; please include salary requirements/range.
Send your resume and cover letter containing educational philosophy statement