We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Specialist to manage our internal and external communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our congregation’s behalf. Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications specialist. Experience in organization's communications and project management are important qualities. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and congregational community alike.
This position will be part-time and remote.
- Manage internal communications (weekly e-update, congregational announcements and bi-monthly e-newsletters )
- Regularly update website for upcoming Holidays, programs and events
- Work with staff and key volunteers to draft and post content for the website
- Manage external communications via social media
- Collaborate with Senior Staff and key volunteers to produce marketing and fundraising collateral
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from Senior leadership
- Proven experience as communications specialist
- Experience in web design and content production
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Adobe and Canva, photo and video-editing software
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English