StandStrong is a not for profit, nondenominational and a-political organization with the mission of “empowerment through self defense”. We believe everyone should have the skills to protect themselves and the self confidence that comes with having these skills.
StandStrong is seeking a City Manager to oversee our programming and operation in Chicago and surrounding Regions. Working directly with the Director of Operations, this role will play a key part in the organization’s overall success both in Chicago and on a national level.
The City Manager will generate new program partners, promote positive media and PR for the organization and oversee the Chicago team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities;
• Creation and execution of strategic plan for City over 4 year period
• Generating new classes and program partners to boost impact
• Track and report impact metrics each month and each quarter
• Manage day to day operation for Chicago team
• Creating schedules for Chicago coaching team
• Working with marketing to promote PR and positive impact media
We are Seeking an Individual with;
• Proven record of developing programs and generating interest from partner organizations
• Experience working in the not-for profit industry (experience in the Jewish not-for profit world is a plus)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• The attitude to fit well within the StandStrong culture
• Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at the same time and work under pressure
• Positive mentality to be a team player
• Drive and passion to be a leader within our organization