Do you have a passion for building relationships and inspiring people to make an impact? Do you want to be part of an esteemed team of professionals that value collaboration, professional development, and creativity? If you are energetic and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, then this is the opportunity for you!
The Associated is looking for a passionate and organized Development Associate who is driven to build relationships with donors and prospective donors to support our mission to strengthen and nurture Jewish life by engaging and supporting community partners in Greater Baltimore, Israel and around the world.
Your Responsibilities Include
• Cultivate and solicit gifts from current and prospective donors, with a strong focus on donor retention and recognition
• Collaborate with fundraising leadership, professional team members, and volunteers to create and implement strategies, including meeting and event conception, promotion, and execution, and successfully driving relevant projects to timely completion
• Empower and develop current and future volunteers so that they feel a high degree of ownership, involvement, and responsibility towards The Associated’s mission
• Ensure data integrity through capturing and tracking relevant donor information
• Stay informed of pertinent community issues and fundraising trends; facilitate information sharing across a multitude of internal teams as appropriate
• Represent The Associated at internal and external events as assigned
Knowledge and Skills You Bring
• 1 - 3 years of related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to follow through
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
• High sense of confidentiality
• Strong customer service orientation
• Commitment to The Associated's mission
• Ability to work occasionally outside the normal workday with notice for events or other specific initiatives
Why You’ll Love Working Here
We offer a supportive work environment that supports ongoing professional development and interdepartmental collaboration. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, generous vacation/sick time, and parental leave. To learn more about what it’s like to work at The Associated, check out our video and brochure here ( http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx ). Salary range is approximately $45,900-$50,500 and will be commensurate with qualifications, skills, and experience.
This position will be remote while our offices remain closed. When The Associated resumes in-office operations, this position will be in-person.