At TCS Early Childhood Center, we are passionate about engaging children in a nurturing and creative learning environment. We strive to identify each child's individual access points for learning while also creating curriculum that embraces Jewish culture, value and tradition.
We are looking for educators to join our teaching team for the 2021-2022 school year. Qualified candidates musty have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Reggio Emilia play-based philosophy and curriculum
- A rich background in Judaic experiences and knowledge of holidays, traditions and values
- 2 years classroom experience in a similar program
- Knowledge of CT Early Learning Development Standards
- Familiarity with lesson plans and creating provocations for learning
- Good classroom management skills and the ability to multitask
- Good organizational skills and be reliable
- Already been vaccinated or willingness to be vaccinated for COVID-19
- Passion about play-based learning
Salary for each position will be commensurate with education and experience.