Temple Beth El of Hollywood, Florida is a warm and welcoming family-oriented Congregation, founded in 1956, with a rich history in our community. We are a growing 230+ family Congregation with a vision toward continued growth in our future. We have an accredited Early Childhood Education Center, Summer Camp and a thriving Religious School. Temple Beth El of Hollywood is a member of the Union for Reform Judaism (URJ), the umbrella organization for North American Reform Judaism.
We seek a full time Executive Director/CEO and affirm that the Executive Director/CEO is:
• A Jewish visionary who provides inspiration to the Temple
• A Leader who impacts others daily through the work they do
• A professional with business acumen and entrepreneurial skills
• A professional with technical skills in:
o Financial Management
o Revenue Enhancement
o Community Relations
o Marketing, Public Relations, and Communications
• Experienced in Operational and Capital Campaigns
• A strategic thinker and decision maker
• A Supervisor of Facility and Campus Operations
• Committed towards strong Governance: Working in partnership with a dynamic Board of Directors and Committee structure
• Committed to ongoing Staff Development and supervision
• Is committed to working closely with our Rabbi and Cantor in meeting the Religious needs of our members and community
We seek a Professional with a minimum of 3-5 Years Experience in a managerial position in a Jewish Non-Profit Organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.