The candidate will support the day-to-day needs of the sales team to achieve the highest level of performance and client service.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Ideal candidate is a systems and processes-oriented team player who helps design, build, and activate
operational systems which enable growth and enhance sales team.
• Uses technology and other tools to improve processes.
• Organized. Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in client service and interaction, hospitality
and/or sales & marketing
• Support sales team with customer relationship management including providing information,
troubleshooting, interpret and analyze data from a variety of sources, standardize reporting and produce
custom reports as needed for analysis and decision-making purposes.
• Liaison between sales and other departments (accounting, deeding, trusts, family service)
• Execute daily administrative operations. Answering phones, maintain logs, ordering supplies, mail
distribution, schedule and confirm meetings, and additional responsibilities as needed.
• Provide direct administrative support to the Director of Department.
• Assist with meeting preparation and event scheduling.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Must be able to work independently and as a team player.
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Excellent Problem-solving skills
• Must be accurate, detail oriented, empathetic, organized, and reliable.• Working knowledge of MS Office 365, Excel, Google Suite, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and Zoom.
• Knowledge of Jewish community is a +, but not required.
• 1-2 years in a Sales Support/Marketing or Hospitality sales role.
• High school diploma, AA or BA degree preferred.
Competitive pay and a great benefits package.