The Annual Giving Manager is an integral member of the Advancement team at The Davis Academy. He/she will help ensure the school meets its annual fundraising goals through relationship building, direct solicitation and donor centered activities.
Davis Fund Campaign- Annual Campaign
• Identifying, recruiting and motivating volunteers for each constituency that supports the school (parents, alumni, alumni parents, community and grandparents.)
• Implementing volunteer support activities such as planning meetings and trainings.
• Collaborating with the Director of Advancement and Director of Marketing in the creation, production, and distribution of annual giving collateral and messaging.
• Implementing the solicitation process including direct mailings, personal phone calls and email solicitations.
• Solicit and close gifts from a select group of current donors.
• Actively monitoring fundraising progress, updating chairs and volunteers weekly.
• Provides direction to the Gifts and Records Manager to ensure the data integrity, proper reporting and maintenance of the constituent (Advancement) data base of the school.
Annual Special Events
• Provide professional planning, oversight and implementation of special events and programs related to fundraising and friend-raising, such as the Silent and Live Auction and Grandparents and Special Friends Day.
• Identifying, recruiting, motivating, training and supporting event related and/or fundraising volunteers.
• Actively participate in direct solicitations with respect to auction items.
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 3 years work experience in a non- profit and /or fundraising organization.
• Knowledge of fundraising software, Raiser’s Edge preferred and strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent project management, organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
• Highly effective customer service skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to work in a collaborative/team-oriented environment