The Campaign Associate is responsible for assisting in all fundraising activities to include, but not be limited to, composing and editing reports, correspondence, solicitation materials, invitations to cultivation events and memos. S/he will support donor and lay leadership relations and the planning, coordination and implementation of events. Using Raisers Edge, s/he will also generate queries and exports needed for annual giving outreach and prepare regular statistical and analytical reports on area’s development progress.
• Serve as a first-point of contact with NE donors, community leaders, and other departmental staff requesting information
• Screen calls and in-person communications as needed based on judgment and discretion, resolve calls and requests quickly
• Assemble and send out information packets, literature, tzedakah cans, Red Kits to potential and current donors
• Send thank-you letters and correspondence to donors
• Create photo albums via Snapfish for donors after dedications
Meeting & Event Coordination
• Coordinate the work in preparation of meetings and events of various staff and external committees to include volunteers and lay leadership
• Coordinate region activity calendar and ensure proper office coverage and support for all necessary tasks
• Coordinate preparation and distribution of meeting notices and background material needed for events and/or meetings
• Coordinate room reservations and catering as needed
• Coordinate the development and production of documents and support materials for meetings and mailings
• Attend meetings and take minutes as requested and conduct follow-up calls regarding event/meeting attendance as needed
• Handle all logistics and serve as main point of communication with vendors and contractors pertaining to the New York Gala
• Provide administrative support for fundraising and donor development activities, which includes tracking all donations, maintaining the current database of prospects, writing correspondence, etc.
• Input data concerning fundraising events, leadership, volunteers, and donors; Retrieve information from database for reports as required
• Provide information to supervisor and local chapter for the preparation of reports
• Work with the donor database to enter donor meeting notes and update donor information
• Conduct development related administrative duties such as pledge processing, gift reports, pledge materials and acknowledgement letters
• Draft correspondence and manage any mailings to external constituencies
• Ensure confidentiality and security of all information
• Manage donor visitor requests to Israel and coordinate with Israel Representative
• Maintain inventory of awards, certificates and other give-a-ways
• Other related duties as needed.