Communications and Operations Manager
Hadar seeks a Communications and Operations Manager for the Pedagogy of Partnership (PoP). The Manager will serve in a key leadership role on the Pedagogy of Partnership team and will hold the responsibility for the communications and operations of PoP. This is a managerial position requiring the highest level of organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced multi-project organization. PoP is looking for someone with excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills who is a self initiator, collaborative, and agile in decision making. This person will work closely with PoP Executive Directors, and Hadar’s Communication, Content and Engagement teams. This is a full-time position, preferably based in New York or Boston or ability to work Eastern time zone business hours.
Hadar is a growing intellectual and spiritual initiative for people who want a meaningful Jewish life, serious Jewish study, and engaging Jewish community that empowers Jews to create and sustain vibrant, practicing, egalitarian communities of Torah, Avodah, and Hesed.
Hadar’s voice, deeply rooted in Jewish texts and traditions, offers a creative response to contemporary questions and challenges. Hadar is a leader in the field of Jewish education and community building, engaging diverse populations in serious Jewish learning with curiosity, creativity and conviction.
- Oversee internal and external communications and marketing for PoP (in consultation with Hadar’s Communications Team as needed) including but not limited to:
- Coordinating messaging across all PoP channels including web, social, and email
- Drafting copy
- Creating and implementing PoP Educator Update emails
- Serving as primary point of contact for all PoP participants and general inquiries
- Communicating with schools frequently on a variety of matters
- Manage creation of 3-5 promotional videos
- Responsible for execution of all PoP programs (virtual and in-person)
- Recruit as needed for PoP initiatives and programs
- Oversee PoP content creation process
- Maintain PoP’s data in Salesforce and other relevant platforms including reporting and analytics
- Manage annual collection of student permissions and school artifacts, including developing and implementing archiving process
- Oversee website and Google sites for PoP Network and PoP coaches and expand as needed
- Troubleshoot technology and IT problems as needed
- Provide assistance to PoP directors and coaches
- Oversee PoP support staff
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in a school or educational setting
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to be outward-facing as needed and is great at working behind the scenes to make the wheels turn
- Can work independently on short and long term multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strategic problem solver
- Social media savvy
- Tech savvy including familiarity with Salesforce, Google Suite, Dropbox, FormAssemble and Hubspot
- Experience supervising others
The Hadar Institute offers its employees a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental and Vision Care Benefits, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Care Insurance, and much more.
Paid Holidays, both Jewish and legal
Paid Personal Time
Paid Sick Time
Leaves of Absence
The salary range for this position is from $60,000 - $70,000.