The Edlavitch DCJCC, located in the Dupont Circle area of Downtown D.C., is seeking a full time Registrar and Administrative Associate.
This position works closely and collaboratively with the Early Childhood, Youth, and Family (ECYF) management team of five people in overseeing of some of the administrative and financial aspects of the following programs: Preschool, Camp, Parenting Center, Family Engagement, and Youth/Family Programs. Further, this position will be responsible for overseeing various general administrative tasks within the EDCJCC, including some of the co-sponsorship rentals to outside groups that use the facilities as well as overseeing the scheduling of spaces for internal program departments. The Registrar and Administrative Associate position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Managing monthly preschool tuition, camp, parenting center, and aftercare accounts receivables
• Oversee CampMinder billing system for the ECYF Department
• Manage communications with families pertaining to financial issues and paperwork requirements for the students
• Other accounting and financial tasks that may be assigned by the COO
• Oversee preschool student files needed for the school and various licensing agencies
• Acts as the liaison between the preschool and DC immunization agency
• Oversee aspects of co-sponsorship rental space to outside groups wishing to use the facility, including both one-time and ongoing usage groups and individuals
• Working collaboratively with other EDCJCC staff to schedule room usage throughout the EDCJCC building for internal programming staff
• Other administrative tasks that may be assigned for the ECYF Department and overall EDCJCC
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 year’s experience working in an organization or company in some type of administrative/business role. We are looking for a strong administrator who is very detailed oriented and is comfortable with finances, scheduling, and general bookkeeping practices, including Microsoft Excel. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with technology and computers, and also has very good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills. Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft platforms is required.
Preferred Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Mid $40’s to $50,000 depending on experience and expertise
Benefits: Health & Dental, Vacation/Sick Time, Matching 401K, Disability & Life Insurance, JCC Family Membership, Flex Spending Plan
Send Resume ******************